How do you get the most out of the sales funnel in marketing?
1. The stage of awareness
It is the stage in which the audience gets to know you for the first time through one of the e-marketing methods, such as a tweet or post shared by a friend, or through content that appeared in Google search results. To start at this stage, use e-marketing with content and publish different types of content (posts – infographics – videos – books) that are useful to your audience on your blog and social accounts, and you can also design an advertisement on social media.
When the audience browses your content or sees your ad, encourage them to like your page or subscribe to your channel, website or newsletter, or design a landing page asking to subscribe to your newsletter before downloading a book or when clicking on an ad.
After this stage, some may buy from you directly, while others may not, and thus you move on to the next stage.
2. The attention stage
At this point, after you’ve got their likes or their email addresses, you can now see the audience moving through the funnel in clear lines. So you have to do everything you can to attract the interest of the audience that has already known you.
Now create a drip email campaign (see the email marketing section), and share with your users compelling content that is useful to them (eg if you own an online sunglasses store, send them messages about the benefits of wearing sunglasses, eyeglass health standards, and how to choose sunglasses that fit On your face).
Use your posts, posts, and videos as the content of the messages that you send them once or twice a week at most regularly, and avoid direct email marketing messages at this stage, as they do not intend to buy yet, and you may annoy them and they unsubscribe from the newsletter, and then the progress you made in electronic marketing will be regressed Until now.
3. The decision-making stage
At the end of your mail-order marketing campaign, help them make a purchase decision and reveal one of your attractive offers, such as a special discount for each first order or free shipping.
4. The purchase stage
After your customers have made the purchase decision, your role in e-marketing does not end there. You want to grow the success you have achieved in e-marketing and double your sales to two, ten and one hundred. Add buyers to a new mailing list and repeat the e-marketing process with different content, for example an e-mail campaign that includes thank you messages for purchasing the product, offer customer service help, tips on taking care of your glasses, how to choose glasses as a gift for others? And at the end of your email marketing campaign, send a special discount to old customers.
How do you improve your e-marketing campaign?
After the previous measurement tools provided you with detailed information on the key performance indicators for your various e-marketing efforts (website – social media accounts), you can now improve your e-marketing campaign, for example:
- The high bounce rate of your site visitors or the short period of time (less than 30 seconds) that they spend on the site expresses a UX user experience that needs improvement. Consider slow site speed, use a simple site design and reduce functionality.
- Landing pages that do not achieve an adequate conversion rate, A/B test them, and change the title, content, and CTA until you reach the best results.
- Email campaigns that did not achieve the desired results Do A/B testing as well, and change the language and content of your messages and offers, until you reach a successful email marketing campaign.
- Blog content or social media page that didn’t generate good engagement, try something else.
- Your special offers that did not convert visitors into buyers, exchange them, for example, instead of free delivery, offer a 5% discount.
At the end of this guide, it remains to point out that e-marketing is an integrated environment that includes many elements, and there is no unified recipe for achieving success in e-marketing, so feel free to use the e-marketing mix that you see fit for you.